Organizing your training is crucial, and it is not just about thinking about how long you are going to train or what clothes you are going to wear. It’s also about being able to improve your performance during training, and this often includes using a pre-workout supplement! This is one of the tricks you can use to improve your training, and so you should know what the best pre-workout is for you.
What is a pre-workout supplement?
A pre-workout nutrition based Snac energy supplement that stimulates and motivates your workout. It consists of using one or more ingredients designed to improve the body’s performance during exercise, improve muscle building and increase strength, energy and endurance.
Why should you take a pre-workout supplement?
Ingredients that a pre-workout supplement should have
Power and Energy Boosters
- Creatine: is responsible for increasing maximum strength, providing less fatigue and better recovery.
- Beta-Alanine: Reduces fatigue, allowing you to train for longer periods of time.
- Betaine: regulates the presence of homocysteine, an amino acid that interferes with muscle growth and hinders the loss of fat mass. It also improves muscle mass gain.
- L-Tyrosine: prevents nerve cells from being damaged by toxins and keeps you alert, focused and focused. This ingredient relieves mental fatigue, improves memory, and fights depression and stress.
- Taurine: its benefits are many: cellular hydration; better protein synthesis; insulin-like impact; better brain performance; influences muscle growth; supports the cardiovascular system and the nervous system; reduces stress and provides antioxidant protection.
- Vitamins: in addition to improving energy levels and helping to maintain muscle strength, they are essential to fight certain diseases and to regulate the immune and hormonal systems.
- Caffeine: used to stimulate mental and physical energy. It also helps with weight loss, suppresses appetite (good for dieters), speeds up metabolism, and delays fatigue.
- Yerba mate: it is a stimulating plant that contains caffeine and helps reduce fatigue.
BCAAs: These amino acids promote muscle building and repair.
Glutamine: promotes a faster repair of muscle tissue, and therefore muscle building.
L-Carnitine: an amino acid responsible for increasing energy, improving performance and muscle definition and allowing you to lose weight more quickly.